- Themes: Assistance offered
- Categories: Information
- Services: Electronic parcel locker / Food delivery service / Multimodal route planner / Other / Ride or car-sharing
- Users: Designer / Service provider
Provide first-use tutorials on multiple channels to register for the service
Easy accessible information and increased accessibility to the application and service will create a positive feeling about the app, which users will mention to their peers and this will consequentially result in more people using the digital transport system:
- Realise first-use tutorials in different media formats, languages and easy-to-read textual contents, to ensure all users find the most appropriate to their needs. Such tutorials should be provided on multiple sensory channels (textual, audio, images, hard printed/printable copies), including the option to skip its content if users prefer to find out themselves how to use and navigate the digital service.
- Offer online and offline/downloadable/printable tutorials as first-use guidance, including an option to watch it later or skip it if users prefer to find out themselves how to operate the service (including educational session)