- Themes: Assistance offered / Universal Design Principles
- Categories: Digital (and spatial) wayfinding / Iconology / User feedback
- Services: Electronic parcel locker / Food delivery service / Multimodal route planner / Other / Ride or car-sharing
- Users: Designer
Test your icon set usability
- Do desktop research first and familiarize yourself with icons used by competitors and with icons commonly used on the platforms that you target, as those will be most recognizable to your users. Use the UIL exercise template and adapt it to your needs when organising a test-session with the impaired people.
- Evaluate consistency of icons with standards and competitors
- Find the right balance between using remarkable icons and ensuring comprehensibility, doing some research in advance about icons used in other applications offering similar services and referring to existing standards.