- Themes: Service Features / Universal Design Principles
- Categories: Communication / Information / Physical and cognitive effort
- Services: Electronic parcel locker / Food delivery service / Multimodal route planner / Other / Ride or car-sharing
- Users: Designer / Developer
Split contents, prioritise information and update gradually to increase app longevity
- Digital applications need to be modified or enhanced often and their longevity is limited. Consider splitting contents (such as tutorials) in smaller parts, adding titles and focusing on the main features, to increase accessibility and longevity of your application with a limited investment. Also, adjusting some of the content provided to users will have an effect on their choices, this can push them towards specific (sustainable) options.
- Show relevant information early and ensure it is clearly identifiable (e.g. shown in bigger size and outstanding position)