Create a positive attitude towards the service through communication
Easy and fluent communication will help to nudge (non-) users toward the sustainable digital transport solution:
- Look for endorsement from trusted and reliable organizations.
- Involve local peer volunteers as trusted communicators to introduce/ communicate the service.
- Promote the services also “offline” through events, training and flyers to reach out for hard-to-reach audiences such as impaired people or people with lower digital skills: face-to-face communication has a more lasting impact and will nudge users towards trying the application/ service.
- Highlight the environmental and social values behind the service.
- Communicate the social project behind the service and the equitable and inclusive workers’ conditions.
- Facilitate user involvement providing a clear communication of advantages, a clear description of registration process.