Ensure a high degree of service compatibility
- Ensure that your service, both in its desktop and mobile version is operable and compatible with as many as possible devices, operating systems and browsers and it is easily accessible also in different contexts of use.
- Develop a light version of the App which is operable with a variety of equipments, including older models of devices and which does not require too much storage space or operating memory (RAM) neither affect excessively battery consumption. A web based alternative should be available.
- Ensure the digital service is compatible with multiple operating systems and browsers on smartphones, including their older versions (i.e., low-tech equipment or outdated smartphones)
- Strengthen user’s control over the complexity of graphic interface elements
- Avoid automatic updating of the app that might result in increased working memory use