Increase financial inclusivity through intuitive, accessible and equitable payment procedure options
Increasing the financial inclusivity through intuitive, accessible and equitable payment procedure options will have a positive effect on adoption and use of the service. Also through financial nudging, users can be nudged towards more sustainable options.
The service needs to:
- Be affordable and provide transparent pricing
- Allow several payment alternatives, including cash and digital wallets payments (e.g. PayPal)
- Offer the possibility of buying coupons for the service to allow cash payments, without the need for the rider/driver to carry cash money
- Ensure riders/drivers have a card reader machine
- Limit the number of external applications necessary to complete payment (banking app is necessary)
- Notify in advance all services and subscriptions that will be in auto-renewal mode, sending several reminders on different channels before subscription ends and before automatic payment (e.g. via mail, push notification, pop-up advice)
- Provide feedback on transactions, such as notifications and warnings, to reassure online payments.
- Implement digital payments with third party trusted services